Listen with Brian from Imbassy
We’re going to look at 10 Best Affiliate Marketing Platforms that “get it” when it comes to marketing 3rd party products while delivering value and try to learn from them.
I hope that looking at these affiliate marketing examples will give you some inspiration with your own sites and will show you that affiliate marketing doesn’t have to be cheesy.
10 Best Affiliate Marketing Platforms 2021
Affiliaxe is a top choice for marketers who want to access a whole lot of verticals. This translates to a wide variety of products and offers, so you get to choose and focus where you can get the best results. Plus, if accepted to the program, you have access to your very own Affiliate Manager to help you optimize your traffic and create a unique bonus program to max your earning potential. Top it off with an easy-to-use platform, it’s a favorite for global affiliate marketers.
2. Amazon Associates
Everyone knows Amazon. The online marketplace that can deliver anything from candy to a fully-functional drone to your door in a day. Every niche has its space on Amazon, which is why it’s such a great starting point for an Affiliate Marketing venture.
- Up to 10% on any qualifying product sale that comes from your link.
- All purchases the referred traffic make on Amazon, even if it’s not the product you linked to, count towards your affiliate revenue.
- Massively diverse selection of products. A one-stop shop for many people, causing orders to be far larger than the one product link they click on.
- The affiliate cookie only lasts 24 hours. If they come back and purchase after 24 hours, no revenue for you sadly!
- Lack of payout options. You can only get paid by cheque, bank transfer or Amazon gift card. Hopefully, they branch into digital payment methods soon.
3. eBay Partner Network
Here’s a great way to tap into the enormous affiliate potential of the eBay market. Advertise eBay products on social media, your blog or website, and get commission from every product sold via your link. Signing up to the eBay Partner Network is simple, and there is a never-ending supply of interesting products to promote, including popular trending products and daily deals.
4. Shopify Affiliate Program
Shopify is one of the leading eCommerce software used by bloggers and online retailers. As a blogger yourself, you’re likely familiar with it. So, for those of you in niches where your audience will also be trying to sell online, Shopify is a Best Affiliate Marketing Platforms for you to point them to.
- You earn a lot per referral. You earn the first two months of your referral’s subscription fee (200% bounty), up to $598 on standard plans. 100% bounty on the enterprise plan which pays $2,000.
- It’s a platform worth referring people to. Shopify is the leading contender in its space. Very few other eCommerce platforms come close.
- It’s pretty niche. While the payout is great, your audience needs to be selling things online for Shopify to ever be relevant to them.
5. ShareASale – Best Affiliate Marketing Platforms
ShareASale is one of the Best Affiliate Marketing Platforms out there, running for nearly two decades, so it’s built up a lot of trust in the affiliate industry. The network is well-loved by marketers and merchants because of its user-friendly interface, fast free sign up and support for affiliates running multiple websites. It has a huge variety of merchants to choose from in over 40 categories, including some big names.
6. Rakuten Marketing Affiliates
Rakuten is a leading online store, stocking everything from high-end electronics to pet supplies. If you need it, you can more than likely get it at Rakuten. And they want to pay you for helping to sell anything sold on their store.
- A service you can trust. Rakuten is an award-winning store, with partnerships with brands as big as the NBA itself. You can confidently promote the products they stock.
- You have to apply to each individual brand you want to promote. It does make you more mindful about the products you’re going to promote, but it takes up a lot of time.
- Their knowledge base is hard to navigate. It’s always frustrating when help material isn’t straight-forward. Luckily, they have a Best Affiliate Marketing Platforms support team you can contact.
7. CJ Affiliate
CJ Affiliate is a Best Affiliate Marketing Platforms for more experienced marketers, with 300 brands, including many of the world’s top brands. The program boasts 43% year-on-year growth in commissions, so it’s an attractive option. However you need a good amount of traffic to get accepted, and there are strict conditions for staying on as a publisher. The sophisticated toolbox may take some getting used to but has great features for more advanced affiliate marketers.
8. JotForm Affiliate Program
JotForm is a leading online form builder, with over 8 million users, widely used by many different industries and different size businesses. A lot of businesses are starting to utilize online form builders as it increases their productivity considerably, if you have filled out an online form so far, there is a high chance that it was a JotForm.
High Commission. JotForm offers an industry-leading 30% commission rate, you can calculate your potential earnings easily with their Commission Calculator.
Generous 60 Days attribution period (Cookie Length). JotForm is a Best Affiliate Marketing Platforms , based on a first-touch attribution and you’ll receive a commission even if the user becomes a paid user 60 days after clicking your affiliate link.
Wide range of industries. Many different industries are using online forms and this makes it easier for your audience to be the right fit for JotForm.
HIPAA Compliance. With their HIPAA compliance being in high demand and a premium feature, it is very easy to start earning a commission by a healthcare-related audience.
The affiliate program is valid for 1 year. You can only earn a commission for a year currently.
9. DFO Global
If you’re looking for a Best Affiliate Marketing Platforms to work with, you won’t go wrong with DFO Global. You get access to a wide range of e-commerce products on a closed, safe, and brand-protected environment, with high covering offers and high payouts as a reward. For serious affiliate marketers who want a program that’s worth investing their time and effort, then DFO Global – with top-notch data analytics and responsive managers at your disposal – is the way to go.
10. Google AdSense – Best Affiliate Marketing Platforms
Google AdSense is an Online Advertising Network, not an affiliate platform. However, it is arguably the most popular way to earn off a blog. And it works on the same principles…
Promote something on your site, get paid for the interest your audience expresses in it.
- You don’t need to find a product to promote. Google AdSense handles what they’ll display on your site. You just need to give it the space to do so.
- You can disable specific types of ads if they’re not right for your site. Which is a mandatory option to have, really.
- The most reputable platform online. Google and AdSense are known by everyone, so you don’t need to ‘build credibility’ for what’s being promoted.
- You have to know an ad is a problem to address it. You won’t see ads, so you’re relying on your audience to let you know of problematic ads (if they occur).
Conclusion The Best Affiliate Marketing Platforms 2021
Hopefully, this has given you a taster of Best Affiliate Marketing Software. For you to begin working with right away, to monetize your blog and put a little extra money back into your business.
Remember, the most important factor is what your audience is going to like.